The Office provides a range of immigration law services, including legal assistance for:
- Family-based immigration, including petitions filed by U.S. citizens and legal residents on behalf of family members;
- Employment-based immigration, including petitions filed by U.S. employers on behalf of eligible foreign workers;
- Citizenship and nationality issues, including applications for naturalization and issues relating to citizenship at birth and by acquisition;
- Non-immigrant applications, including assistance with visas for visitors, temporary professional workers, seasonal workers, investors, intra-corporation transferees, religious workers and other temporary categories;
- Immigrant entrepreneurs and non-immigrant investors: individuals and organizations seeking temporary and long-term immigration solutions to match their business goals.
- Consultation and strategies for global relocation of key personnel. We also provide liaison to legal experts in other specialties and to other business professionals like accountants, investment professionals and insurance specialists.